hey.... the last message I left, i didn't read the post that you did, i just came to your website to tell you why i couldn't come. I think if i had read your post my comment would have been a lot different.... I'm sorry about the lack of sensitivity in my last one. I hate that you are going through such a hard time, buddy. Feeling worthless and incompetent at something you do for 40 hours every week sounds REALLY terrible. So does the dull ache. I think that that is worse than something that hurts a whole, whole lot for a little while... I know it doesn't make it any better right njow, but I do know that you won't feel this way forever... God has lots of hope and life and joy stored up for you. Love you, friend. Mel
1 comment:
hey.... the last message I left, i didn't read the post that you did, i just came to your website to tell you why i couldn't come. I think if i had read your post my comment would have been a lot different.... I'm sorry about the lack of sensitivity in my last one. I hate that you are going through such a hard time, buddy. Feeling worthless and incompetent at something you do for 40 hours every week sounds REALLY terrible. So does the dull ache. I think that that is worse than something that hurts a whole, whole lot for a little while... I know it doesn't make it any better right njow, but I do know that you won't feel this way forever... God has lots of hope and life and joy stored up for you.
Love you, friend.
Mel
Post a Comment