Friday, May 12, 2006

I hate this feeling... the feeling of utter worthlessness and incompetence at my job. And I hate this depression, this dull, tired ache that I feel at the end of every day. I hate crying, I hate hurting, I hate feeling like dirt.

And I don't think I can take much more of this.

Pray for me if you think about it. Tom and I need a whole lot of guidance right now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahh, wahh, wahh...maybe you should up your dose of lithium from 150mg to 300mg. Just a thought :)

Anonymous said...

whoever you are

if you have problems with what rebecca is saying why dont you keep them to yourself, or at least have the balls to share who you are instead of being a little bitch and talking badly about my wife

tom

Anonymous said...

Way to be a man, Tom. And I second what Karen said.

I'm sorry that I'm missing the book club tonight, and didn't explain why -- I've been planning on going to see my sister a while now, and got a chance to today, because i'm not working/doing anything. I wanted to leave after book club tonight/tomorrow morning, but I have plans for Friday night back in town, and wanted to see her for a while. I'm sorry... I really, really hate not going. I'm glad you needed to not do it tonight too, so it wasn't cancelled just because of me. Much love. I look forward to seeing you the next time i do :)
-Mel