Friday, February 10, 2006

Tonight, Tom and I have a super fun date planned in Houston. We're leaving at around 2:00, checking into our hotel room at the Hyatt Regency (which we got super cheap on priceline), then getting ready for our fancy dinner at Papa's Steakhouse (for which we are using a gift card my brother gave us for Christmas). And I bought the most fun outfit for it (Tom helped me pick it out; I would never have bought something so fun or expensive without him), so I'm going to feel beautiful and rich tonight. Plus I get to have a BATH at the hotel (we don't have a bathtub at our apartment), and I bought a little bottle of aromatherepy bubble bath stuff from B&BW, so it will be so relaxing.

This evening is so special to me that I actually shaved my legs last night... Tom's a pretty lucky man today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh! Now THAT sounds like fun!