Tuesday, February 14, 2006

It feels so weird to not be depressed on Valentine's Day. For so many years, the day just killed me. And now it's not even that big of a deal. I mean, we're going to celebrate it (steak that was on sale at HEB and a dessert containing ingredients that I got super cheap with coupons... so fun, but so dorky that I care so much about that), but it won't be a huge event or anything.

I do love my Valentine very much though. He brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. And he is such a sexy snuggle bear.

*Edit* I forgot to update on our weekend in Houston... it was so much fun. But a little awkward feeling rich like that... like we were hiding our true selves or something. I don't think I'd want to live like that every day. But our meal was incredible, though perhaps not worth the $170 we spent on it... holy crap that's alot. Though we only paid for $20 of it out of our own money... but it's still so freaking much for a meal-- do people really eat like that regularly? That's almost twice our monthly eating out budget! I don't think we'll ever do that again. But anyway, it was fun and great to get away with my husband.

No comments: