Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I'm doing a lot better today, after talking with my amazing husband. He brings so much clarity to my thoughts. My thoughts need clarity. They are usually a jumbled, psychotic mess. So I'm thankful for my husband, and for the God that loves me through him.

I changed the look of my blog. I'm sure you already noticed this. It's a little less boring than the old one, I think.

Last night, Tom put a beer in the freezer. Our very packed freezer. Coupons and sales have made me go crazy this month. We have four pizzas, two bags of chicken, about 5 more individual packages of chicken ($1.69/lb plus a .55cent coupon... how could I resist?), 5 lbs of ground beef, a ginormous roast, 2 packs of crawfish, a bunch of bags of vegetables... you get the picture. So the beer didn't fit very well. And when I opened the freezer to take out the french fries (I forgot to mention the big bag of french fries), the beer fell out, landed on my foot, bounced onto the floor and shattered (it was a glass bottle--Tom hates the cans cause he's snooty) all.over.the.floor. Everywhere. Just everywhere. Beer, and broken glass. Everywhere.

But hey, to look on the bright side of the situation, atleast it finally got me to clean our kitchen floor.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I havn't been over here in a while, and it was a nice return. Thanks for being so real and cool on your blog.
-Mel

Anonymous said...

snooty??

Rebecca said...

yes, snooty. Very, very snooty.