I am so tired today. I'm having a very difficult time concentrating on work. I was just in the process of getting some ELAT pressed on to N112, but I got a wild case of the hiccups and my nose started running. So that ruined my attempt at productivity.
Tom and I got on an argument this morning, and that wasn't much fun. It's weird now that we've started to see Joyce for counseling... we're both trying to apply what she's teaching us, but it's just different, and it feels weird. It's good for us, but it's tough on me when I feel crappy like I do today. I don't handle things well when I'm tired (I'm sure Tom would say that that is the understatement of the century :) ).
I did spend good time with Jesus at lunch though. He is very beautiful in Research Park. I could see Him everywhere :)
No comments:
Post a Comment