So it looks like we won't be having a baby anytime soon. This month is once again a negative, and this was the latest we could get pregnant and have a baby before moving to finish Tom's schooling. And I really, really don't want to move while pregnant, mainly because I don't want to switch midwives. Add to that the fact that the average apartment in Pasadena, California is $1500/ month, and having a baby just doesn't work all that great right now. Which sucks, because I was really ready to start a family! I'm thankful for the great "children" that my puppies are to me, though. They provide me with something to nurture, and since they need a ton of nurturing, it really does help things. So I'll be ok, but I'm kind of sad today.
I've also been crazy busy with tutoring, and I took on another lab, so my schedule is insane. I love helping students learn chemistry, though, so it's fun. And it reinforces why I want to teach chemistry. Plus, I'm making extra money to put in savings so that we can afford our insane living expenses next year!
About the move, we are most likely moving to Pasadena so that Tom can finish his M. Div. with Fuller. I am hating the thought of moving, but I know that Tom needs to do this, and I love Fuller as a Seminary, so I know it will be good for him. But leaving our community here sucks. And I hate that it has to come to this.
Anyway, that's my life right now. Or at least, that's all that I have the energy to write about :)
No comments:
Post a Comment