Thursday, September 13, 2007

No baby this month. I am so relieved to finally know that. The not-knowing of this month was excruciating to me. Hopefully, though, I got out all of my obsessiveness and the next few months will be more laid back. Surely, that must be the case. I am so tired of taking tests and evaluating every slight change that my body goes through. I am too tired to be like this for another month!

And now, I can drink a Margarita before getting pregnant. I don't think I truly enjoyed my last Margarita enough. It is really something that needs to be enjoyed before being banned for nine months. So I am glad that I will be able to do that. And I think I will also drink a beer. Oh, and some Raspberry cider! Not all at once, though.

For some unrelated and exciting news, Tom got a job! He'll be working in customer service at Infinity Pro Sports, a web development company. The pay is decent and he'll have benefits in 60 days, so we're excited about it.

5 comments:

Janet said...

Hopefully john's parents didn't read the Eagle that day. But I am prepared if they did. It would just be better if they didn't. I did my best to no be condescending. I hope it worked. And, I didn't exaggerate. (plus, I had John OK it before i turned it in). Anyway, I'm glad you liked it.
Stressing makes it harder to get pregnant, according to my reproductive health class. Drink about three margaritas...
And, I didn't think you let your filter down. And I want to play spades. And, congratulations to Tom on the job. And, why is Tom now controlling the money?

Anonymous said...

woo hoo about margaritas and jobs!

when are we gonna hang out lady?!

Janet said...

hey, i would love to hang out sometime too. I did kind of quit smoking, but I"m not very hardcore about it these days. So, if you're sure you're not pregnant, we should definitely hang out and smoke and drink something delicious and talk. Um....any night is good for me except not this week. But any night next week is good. I get off work around 7:30 usually. :) name the day

Dena said...

*que jeopardy music*

(am i making things worse?)

Dena said...

*ahem*

(i am SO nosey. I can't help myself....I love babies!)