Monday, April 23, 2007

When I am so angry I want to scream and punch through a wall, I trust You.

When I am so sad that I can't eat, sleep or pray, I trust You.

When everything around me is falling apart, I trust You.

I'm really sorry I haven't been updating, guys. It's been a rough semester as far as ministry/church goes, and most of it was previously confidential (though that often didn't stop me from opening my big mouth... my poor husband, I have so much growing to do) so I couldn't write about it, and now that most of it's not confidential, it hurts too much to talk about it.

I love my community though, even in the midst of a diaspora.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your honesty is beautiful. my heart is with you in this. let me know if my presence and or my encouragement, love, art, sweet shoes, extremely good looks, etc. can be as well. :)

mel

Anonymous said...

haha! that's pretty funny corey!!!

Anonymous said...

Your comment on Sommer's xanga makes me laugh. And you know why.

Rebecca said...

Yes, I do. It's cause you're having a baby!! I can say it now!!