How in the world is our monthly income, for the second month in a row, HIGHER than it was when I was working?
I was so afraid of quitting my job, mainly because of the money. Because then we couldn't save, or pay for school, or give as much.
But we haven't even increased Tom's monthly support checks yet, and still we've had so many random extra checks come in that we our monthly income for February and March has exceeded our average monthly income from 2006.
It makes me want to live by faith all the time... this is so much better than my "safe" bi-weekly paycheck at my crappy job!
(We're not really 'rolling in the dough' though... school(mainly Fuller) has been so freaking expensive lately... but at least we've had the means to pay for it!)
6 comments:
rebecca! last night, we randomly, last minute(ly????) decided to grill porkchops....so i threw some itailan dressing and soy sauce on them, and andrew put them on the grill. now, while i completely do not recommend NOT letting them marinate for a proper amt. of time, I DO recommend marinating them this way.
these were the kroger 1.88 a lb assorted cut chops, and rebecca...they were freaking fantastic. flavorful and tender, and oh so good.
so....if you haven't done this, or haven't done this lately, you should.
come visit us someday. we'll grill porkchops...and go to kroger together. hee.
Rebecca!!!!! :)
i miss you bud.
(mel)
Hey Rebecca, thanks for your comment on my xanga! :) It left be wanting to know your ideas and the "other interpretations" you alluded to. If you wouldn't mind sending me an email sometime with your thoughts my email addy is runaway_thoughts@yahoo.com.
I'm glad to hear your life is going well! Yay for faith :)
-- (the other) Rebecca
hooray! I'm so glad it worked out. :) I'm sure just italian dressing is awesome, too. my dad always marinated our steaks in italian dressing with or without other things, too. they were always tasty. :) thanks for sharing your story. i love hearing about other people's cooking working out.
and wow. i can't BELIEVE they had porkchops for that cheap. I've never seen them that cheap at Kroger before. The cheapest I've seen them is ....maybe a dollar sixty something?? wow! so fun.
rebecca, its an understatement to say that you're amazing. it is. :)
mel
Post a Comment