So, I feel like my last post was lacking severely, considering how my week ended. A few hours after writing that post, a huge part of our world came crashing down around us. And so keeping my blog as it was just seemed to be lying about how we are right now.
Tom and I are doing well as a couple, and the Lord is with us in a way that is even more obvious than before, but we are dealing with huge issues right now. Issues that I can not currently share, but issues that are really, really crappy.
I'm going to go to bed now and hold my puppies real close. Their consistency is a really beautiful thing these days. It's good to have reliability, no matter what the form.
3 comments:
Yeah, there is definitely a connection. I am blown away too. And sad. And angry. And every other possible emotion. It's been hard.
I wish you were here with us-- I'm sorry you have to find out about this apart from the community.
Rebecca, I hope all is well. I will keep you in my prayers.
I'm glad to hear y'all have little ditties, too. I feel like they make ordinary life more fun. :) Hope you're doing well
Post a Comment