So this place is amazing. Even after a day full of finishing really long papers, a car that wouldn't start, getting very lost trying to find the place, and a ton of other little stressers, this place was able to charm us into feeling like we were far, far away from everything with no other care in the world but each other.
My clothes are not fitting at all. It is extremely depressing. But just one more week until I'll be free to work out and actually move around during the day. So hopefully the next time I wear my new long and lean jeans from the gap, I will be able to breathe. I couldn't breathe very well on Friday while wearing them, and it was kind of hard to move. I hate weight gain. Hate it.
Speaking of changing figures, my husband is changing too much for me at the moment. While laying my head on his shoulder the other night, I realized that it was not nearly as comfortable as it usually is. He is freaking losing all his "pillow" in that area. It's turning into stupid muscle. And I know that's a good thing, but why does muscle have to be such a freaking hard pillow? What is happening to my snuggle bear??
No comments:
Post a Comment