Friday, October 06, 2006

Tom: Baby, guess what the budget bought me this morning?

Rebecca: .... what did it buy you?

Tom: The budget was so sweet to me this morning. It bought be a grande Chai tea latte with whipped cream and caramel on top!!

Rebecca: The budget did this for you, did it?

Tom: Yes. The budget loves me. It has been so sweet to me lately.

Rebecca: That's funny, because the budget has been very mean to me. It keeps telling me that we have no money.

Tom: Yeah, the budget told me it doesn't like you very much.

Rebecca: But it loves you?

Tom: Yes, it keeps offering to buy me things! I tried to refuse my chai tea latte, but it just INSISTED!

Rebecca: Oh, well I'm sure that's nice.

Tom: Yes, yes it is.


I hope you all are impressed by the fact that Tom figured out a way to make his wife laugh over the fact that the credit card was used to buy him Starbucks, when he HAD BLOW MONEY ON HIM! ("But the budget said that HE would buy it, baby!")

No comments: