Friday, October 13, 2006

Riley chewed up all 3 pairs of Tom's goggles. All 3 pairs. Why was this necessary? And why does he have to be so cute that even Tom has a hard time disciplining him?

We are starting our seminary class in Houston tonight. I'm auditing, so I haven't had to do the many hours of reading that Tom has had to do this week. The class is on the synoptics, though, which makes me really excited. I loved my class on the synoptics, and I absorbed and memorized almost everything Carlton Winbery taught me in that class, so I think I'm going to feel smart tonight. If I don't fall asleep, that is. I'm pretty tired.

And it is now 4 minutes until my 5:00. Which is really 3:00. I love taking off work early. It makes the day so much more bearable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow!
all three pairs! That is pretty cute (but mostly to me because they weren't my goggles.)

Bev and I were talking on the phone the other day, and we enjoyed you together.

-Mel