Monday, October 30, 2006

I went to CVS on Saturday, armed with my coupons and extrabucks. It took me forever to settle on the items I wanted, but I finally loaded my cart with:

2 Revlon eye shadow kits
2 Revlon eye liners
1 pack of makeup brushes
1 Scrubbing bubbles shower cleaning machine (I've been wanting one for soooooooo long!)

If I wasn't a smart (...obsessive) shopper, I would have paid over 60 bucks for this stuff. "66.xx is your total" was what the cashier told me when she rang me up. That's a lot of money! But after she rang up my coupons and extrabucks, the total was very different. How much did I pay?

$4.09

PLUS, I'll be getting $10 of extrabucks back from the Revlon purchases, so I really didn't pay anything.

It's fun to be a smart (...obsessive) shopper :)

1 comment:

Dena said...

I am in awe of you. You are my shopper-idol.

hehe.