I came home so exhausted last night, and the LAST thing I wanted to do was go to Lifegroup. I would like to say that I came to my senses and went of my own initiative, but that's not what happened. Instead, I was forced to go by my loving husband, and boy did he get hell for it. I left furious at him, so resentful that he would make me go out when I felt so crappy.
But Lifegroup was amazing, and I know now that the enemy was trying very hard to keep me from going. Julie was there, and she and her life right now are such a blessing to be around and hear about. I am amazed at what the Lord is doing with her family. And we ate together and laughed, and I SO needed that laughter. And then we prayed, and the Lord spoke. To me. And He said the same thing to Bill. And it was about Christy. I don't know what was more special-- that the Lord spoke to me, that he confirmed it through Bill, or that I was able to play a part in the Lord, once again, boldly and beautifully pursuing Christy. It was a really special time.
No comments:
Post a Comment