This weekend was great. Christy's surprise party goes in my book as the best surprise party ever... it was so beautiful and fun to see her reaction to both the party and her Aggie ring.
We also bought and paid for our new baby, Gracie, and we are so excited about her! She was supposed to be a surprise Christmas present from Tom, but he gave in and admitted to me last week that he was planning it. I hate that I ruined the surprise, but I'm glad I get to be a part of picking her out and going to get her.
My clothes aren't fitting very well, and I hate hate hate gaining weight. But I'm not going to obsess over it. I'll just cut back on sugar over the next few days, and I know that will help. And I'll deal with my super tight and uncomfortable jeans in the meantime.
No comments:
Post a Comment