Friday, November 04, 2005

Our very possible new addition



The current owners call her Maria, but I'm pretty sure that she will soon be purchased by a couple of wonderful people who will call her Gracie. And they will love her so much!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GET IT!!
i hope you've seen this dog in person, because the photo looks a little obscure - i only see a head (a totally cute, sweet head) and one paw. who knows what that back-end may look like.

Rebecca said...

Oh, but it's a cocker spaniel, and they always have really cute bodies, and amazinly cute butts (yes, I said that, and I mean it). But Tom said that same thing as you, so he emailed the lady back and asked for more pictures. But the face is good enough for me, because I have full confidence that she will have a fully satisfactory backside.

Besides, she has eyes that say, "I need you, Rebecca, I need you!" And I can't resist those!!