This morning, since my mom and I repeated our early morning coffee date, I didn't have much time to get ready for work. So I hurriedly made a peanut butter sandwich to bring with me to work for breakfast, since I need to eat in order to take my medication.
But then at work, after I'd eaten the sandwich and taken the medicine, Tom brought me a McGriddle and hashbrowns! With a Diet Coke! It's sitting next to me right now, and I'm wishing I didn't have sticky peanut butter sitting in my stomach, making it impossible for me to get excited about eating the delicious food.
I'm hoping that this will be one of my super hungry days, where my stomach is empty and wanting more food by 9:30 or 10:00, so I can eat my McGriddle. I love McGriddles. They are an ingenious creation, and they must be eaten at every opportunity.
No comments:
Post a Comment