John Hewey's phone isn't roaming in Mexico either :-D
I spent the morning pouring over John 6. I wish I didn't know the calvinistic interpretation of those verses; it would make it so much easier to form an objective(yet prayerful) opinion on them. I finally feel like I've been able to do that, but it took forever just to get my mind off of the thoughts that shouted "this has to mean that all are predestined and irrestistably called!"
That's not to bash calvinism though. I may end up leaning more toward it as time progresses. I have before. I may again. But I just want to arrive there on my own, not because I hear all these voices saying "this is the ONLY way to interpret scripture."
Anyway, I gotta get to class. Rebekah and Joe are in town til' wednesday, so we're having lunch today. It's going to be great to see her :)
No comments:
Post a Comment