"I have gone astray like a lost sheep;
Seek Your servant,
For I do not forget Your commandments."
Ps. 119:176
That verse is beautiful. I read it this morning and thought, "That is exactly how I feel this morning; that verse describes my spiritual state so perfectly." Man, do I need God to seek me.
Tom gets home today, and tomorrow I drive into Houston for his step sister's wedding. I don't think I've ever missed him so much; I really can not wait to see him. He was even able to talk me into skipping my classes tomorrow, so I can get there earlier... I never skip my classes, especially calculus and english, so that's pretty big :)
Today is my cleaning day (for my job as a Nanny), and I am not looking forward to it. Oh well, atleast I have tomorrow to be excited about :)
No comments:
Post a Comment