Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My master's project got IRB approval!! Which means that Monday, my website will go up and 500+ students will give me lots of beautiful data, all of which will be dumped into an excel file(thanks to my advisor's wonderful husband) which can then be fairly easily analyzed in SPSS. And then I'll graduate. Yipee!!

I also have a phone interview with a catholic high school on Monday, which I'm pretty excited about. The mission statement of this school is incredible, and even though I'm not catholic, I agree wholeheartedly with pretty much every detail of their philosophy. Plus, the pay range is a good pay range. Good enough to pay the bills in California!

(It is also an all men's school. I didn't realize this until Beverly looked it up and noticed it. Makes me a little freaked out, but boys are fun to teach, so I guess it's ok.)

So, I'm liking life a little bit today. And I'm getting kind of excited about the future. It's a good feeling, one I haven't enjoyed all that much this year. And so I'm thankful.

No comments: