Sunday, November 25, 2007

Tom and I don't often go to bed at the same time, but when we do, we act like little kids at a sleepover. Though we may not have had much to talk about during the day, we seem to have everything to talk about at night, and everything in the world to laugh about. Last night we went to bed at 12:30, and though we tried so hard to stop talking, we kept up our banter until 1:30. We have more fun than any sleepover I ever had as a child, and I get to have them for the rest of my life!

I love marriage.

2 comments:

Dena said...

oh my gosh, i'm so glad to hear this happens to other people, too! Andrew and I seriously do this, too. We get the giggles SO bad some nights. Sometimes it will turn into a tickle fest or poke/jab fest. Or we'll goofily snuggle and start cracking up. I can't explain it. We also have this game now. One of us will say "Hey Andrew/Dena?" and if the other person says, "What?" they've fallen into a trap, because all the person wanted to do was to get the other person to say, "what?" So Andrew will say "Hey Dena," for example...and then I'll try to stifle a laugh...and he will be like "Hey Dena?!" And then i'll bust out laughing, but I won't say "what?" And he'll be like, "why won't you respond?" And i'll be like, "if you have something to say, feel free to say it." As long as you don't say "what" you haven't lost. haha I dunno. we're weird. Its SO much fun.

Thanks for reminding me of this!

Anonymous said...

that's sweet!