Thursday, July 05, 2007

We are back! I'll be sending an update email which I'll post here later, but suffice it to say that the trip was amazing. If it weren't for missing my puppies, I could have stayed there forever.

We came home to a lot of mail, and one item in particular was extremely shocking. If the person who sent us an anonymous check for a large sum of money happens to read my blog, I want to thank you. I pray that the Lord rains abundant blessings on you and your household, and I pray that the gratitude in our hearts would somehow be made known to you. That you thought of us is beautiful and humbling.

Even after taking the check to the bank to make sure it was real, it still seems surreal. There's no more need to worry about the month of September! The Lord is good. His providence is so shocking; more so every time I encounter it.

2 comments:

Dena said...

i can't wait to hear how the baby makin goes. haha. erm. you know what i'm saying. haha!

you may not want to post this HERE or you may not want to tell me at all, but are you using NFP methods to help with the process?

SO EXCITING, LADY!!!! :)

Janet said...

Hey, let's definitely hang out. :) when?