So, the seminary class was ok. I was a little pissed during Friday night class, because Tom got a B- on his paper. I don't like B minuses. And I thought he deserved a better grade. And he would have been able to get a better grade if the professor had let him know what he wanted. Because it was a good paper (with good grammar, dammit! I did a good editing job!), he was just missing qualities that the professor did not tell him he wanted. And even if it wasn't my B minus, I just really don't like B minuses.
And then Saturday morning, I woke up at a really bad time. Mainly due to my husband who couldn't sleep all night and didn't want me to sleep either. So I was tired. Very tired. And I could not for the life of me stay away during class. So at 10:00 I went out to the car, curled up in the backseat on my husbands big heavy jacket and slept very very hard until Tom came out at 1:00. It was a really good nap.
And today is Monday and I am still tired. And Tom is at a church planting conference for three days, and I miss him already. But thankfully I have my puppies to keep me company. And really great neighbors. Have I mentioned how much I love my neighbors? Really. I love living in community. And I am very thankful to Corey and Sommer for watching my dogs this weekend. And putting up with Gracie's snobby bathroom habits. I love you guys a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment