The terrible no good things that happened to me yesterday:
-- Instead of painting 9 elats with my 3 inks, I painted 3 elats with my 3 inks... meaning I screwed up and have to start over.
-- I came home after work to find that my sweet little girl had gotten VERY nervous when the plumber had come by to fix our toilet, and as a result, she had had a MASSIVE case of diarrhea on the carpet... MASSIVE, I tell you.
--Our satellite was moved when the neighbors moved out, and it messed up our local channels. Direct tv charges 70 dollars to come out. Tom tried to fix things by getting directions over the phone, but several hours later we had to accept our $70 fate.
--While washing Gracie in the shower, I stood up and got stabbed in the back with the corner of the faucet. It hurt really badly and bled a lot.
--We waited too long to bring the diet 7-up out of the trunk, and the heat had elevated the pressure inside the cans to the extent that a can exploded when I set it down on the kitchen floor-- meaning 7-up everywhere.
--After I cleaned up the 7-up, I brought the barbecue sauce in from the table and spilled it on the kitchen floor as well.
The good things that happened to me yesterday:
-- Lunch with Mel at Research Park
-- Dinner with my husband
Thankfully, the good outweighed the bad :)
1 comment:
aww, Rebecca, I'm so sorry that your day was crappy. That's a lot of stuff to go wrong.
But, you keep smiling!
And killing roaches..which makes me happy to be your friend!
-Sommer :)
Post a Comment