--My doctor up'd my dose of Effexor by 75mg, and so far it is WORKING. I've actually been able to keep my eyes open today, my anxiety is lower, and I'm kind of in a good mood. Yay!
--Tom got a check in the mail for $2500!! Before he even started support raising. So that works out to an extra $200/month.
--Tom hurt his knee and needed to see a doctor, and that very day the church "just happened" to get a letter from a doctor offering free service. So he got to see a doctor for free, plus his knee is ok-- so no need for surgery!!
--Melanie came grocery shopping with me last night. I usually prefer to go alone, but she was SO GREAT to shop with. Plus she bought me coffee. I was really blessed by our time together.
--We got a check from friends that are struggling to make ends meet themselves, and their support of us really blows me away. I appreciate them a lot. Even if they call me the crazy dog lady.
--I got to talk to my precious little Tosha yesterday (who is not so little anymore and is going to college!!!). Words can not express how much I missed her, so it was great to read her funny words again ("My new roommate has a jewel on her head. I think I'm going to tell her I'm allergic to curry.")*
*I love people with jewels who eat curry, and we hope to be able to live amongst them in December, so please no one take offense!
--Gracie and I get to take a walk with Lauri and Harley in the park today!!
Yay for good days :)
1 comment:
it makes me so happy when good stuff happens to you! i'm really glad i was a part of it... i was extremely blessed as well... love you, friend.
Mel
Post a Comment