Sunday, May 09, 2004

Why do I keep arguing on here when every time I read the thread I end up feeling like crap? I don't know why I try to convince people that will never be convinced. Yeah, discussion is profitable, but do either of us really listen to each other? I honestly don't think I listen to them. I hate to say that but it's true. I'll never change the way I relate to the Lord, except to seek to hear Him more, prophecy more, pray in the Spirit more, which is in complete oppostion to everything they advocate. So I think I just need to give it a rest. Because I'm going to start getting really mean, and that is not love. If I can't love them, if I can't consider them more significant than myself, then I need to get out.... and stop worrying about abstract concepts in little internet threads and start focusing on more important things...

~So maybe I sit confused in sin
Meddled in mystical visions and thoughts
or maybe my foolish heart is hemmed in
Unable to seek, eternally sought~

No comments: